|Variable Rate Information|
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
|Compounding and Crediting|
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
|Minimum Balance Requirements|
- You must deposit $10,000.00 to open this account.
- A minimum balance Service Charge (maintenance fee) of $8.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance falls below $5,000.00 any 1 day of the statement cycle.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- The numbered list below is the order in which debits and credits are posted to your account.
- All credit transactions
- ATM/Debit Card Transactions
- Bill Pay Transactions (Paid in smallest amount to largest amount order)
- Forced paid Checks
- All other paper debits (Paid in check number)
- ACH Transactions (Paid in smallest amount to largest amount order)
- All other Electronic Items (i.e.: Return charge, Overdraft charge, Service charge, ATM fee, In-house transfer charge, Auto transfers, Auto loan payments, etc.)
|Balance Computation Method|
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
|Accrual on Noncash Deposits|
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You may make an unlimited number of withdrawals when made in person.
- You may also make six other automatic or preauthorized transfers per statement period: however, no more than three may be made by check, draft, or similar device to third parties.
- Any excess carries a $5.00 excessive withdrawal penalty per item and may be subject to nonpayment of interest to comply with federal requirements.
|Current Rate Information|
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.