| Variable rate Information|
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: The interest rate for your account will never be less than 0.001% or more than 99.999%.
- Additional Rate Information: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest.
| Compounding and Crediting|
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account every three months.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- If interest is credited to another account or paid to you by check, this may reduce earnings and may negate the effect of interest compounding.
| Minimum Balance Requirements|
- You must deposit $250.00 to open this account.
- The minimum amount of subsequent deposits must be $500.00 or more.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $250.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
| Balance Computation Method|
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
| Accrual on Noncash Deposits|
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
| Transaction Limitations|
- You may make withdrawals from your account until the maturity date.
| Individual Retirement Account|
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are subject to limitations and/or penalties imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Please see your IRA Agreement or your tax advisor for additional information.
| Maturity Date|
- Your account will mature 1 year from the date opened.
| Early Withdrawal Provision|
- We will impose a penalty if you withdraw any or all of the funds before the maturity date.
- The penalty imposed will equal 30 days of interest on your account.
- You must be 59 1/2 years of age, or over, to avoid a penalty for withdrawal of the IRA.
| Renewal Policies|
- Your account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have a grace period of ten calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw the funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
| Current Rate Information|
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.