Electronic Statement Terms & Conditions
By accepting this agreement you elect to receive your monthly and/ or quarterly statement (s) electronically via The First State Bank’s Internet Banking service instead of by mail. Statements are processed on your regular statement processing day.
The First State Bank will send you an e-mail the business day your statement is processed notifying you that your statement will beavailable for viewingby the next business day.
To view eStatements, you must be logged in to our Internet Banking site and at this time you must be the primary account owner of the account. Current Internet Banking customers will be required to use their Internet Banking User ID, Password and Enhanced Security information to gain access to Internet Banking before they can view, print, or save eStatement account information. If you have not signed up for Internet Banking, go to www.fsbcolumbus.comand fill out the enrollment form.
Your consent authorizes The First State Bank to electronically forward your periodic bank statements and any other disclosures relating to your account (s).You may request a paper copy of your electronic statement (for a $5 fee) or you can discontinue this service by notifying us using one of the options below. There is no charge for discontinuing the service.
- Call a New Accounts Representative at 979-732-2332
Write us at:The First State BankP. O. Box 9Columbus, TX 78934
You may discontinue eStatement service and still remain an Internet Banking customer.
The same terms apply to electronically delivered bank statements as for those delivered in paper form. The deposit agreements and disclosures that you have previously received from The First State Bank remainin effect. To access, print, and save your electronically delivered statement you must:
- Have a personal computer, or other electronic device, with Internet and Email Access.
- Have an internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption.Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher), FireFox 3.x, or Google Chrome 9.0 (or higher) will enable you to receive and use our service. You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 6.0 or higher.
- Have a Checking or Savings account with The First State Bank.
- Have a valid email address. Tochange your email address log in to Internet Banking, choose ‘Services’, then choose ‘Change Info’ and beside ‘Email” make your changes and submit.
- Have access to a printer and storage, such as a hard drive, so that you can download and/ or print statements and / or disclosures for your records.
The First State Bank may change, suspend or eliminate all or any aspect of this delivery serviceupon notice to you.
Current Personal Internet Banking Customers: Log in to Internet Banking and select "eStatements" as your delivery method for each account for which you wish to receive a statement. You will be asked to read and agree to the Electronic Terms & Conditions.
Current Business Internet Banking Customers : Log in to Internet Banking and select "eStatements" as your delivery method for each account for which you wish to receive a statement. You will be asked to read and agree to the Electronic Terms & Conditions.
Non-Internet banking Customers: Go to our website at https://fsbcolumbus.com and complete the Internet Banking enrollment process. Once you are logged in to Internet Banking, select "eStatement" as your statement delivery method for each account for which you wish to receive an eStatement. You will be asked to read and agree to the Electronic Statement Terms & Conditions.