|Variable Rate Information
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
|Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account weekly.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- If interest is credited to another account or paid to you by check, this may reduce earnings and may negate the effect of interest compounding.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
|Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $1,000.00 to open this account.
- After the account is opened you may make deposits at any time.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- The numbered list below is the order in which debits and credits are posted to your account.
- All credit transactions
- ATM/Debit Card Transactions
- Bill Pay Transactions (Paid in smallest amount to largest amount order)
- Forced paid Checks
- All other paper debits (Paid in check number)
- ACH Transactions (Paid in smallest amount to largest amount order)
- All other Electronic Items (i.e.: Return charge, Overdraft charge, Service charge, ATM fee, In-house transfer charge, Auto transfers, Auto loan payments, etc.)
|Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
|Accrual on Noncash Deposits
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You have a grace period of two business days (including the maturity date and any holidays, but excluding Saturday & Sunday) to withdraw funds without being charged an early withdrawal penalty or early withdrawal fee. (See Early Withdrawal Provision).
- Your account will mature after seven days.
|Early Withdrawal Provisions
- We will impose an early withdrawal interest penalty if you withdraw any or all of the funds before the maturity date.
- If you make a withdrawal of less than the full amount of the account, you will receive an early withdrawal interest penalty on the amount withdrawn.
- The penalty imposed will equal seven days of interest on your account.
- An early withdrawal fee of $5.00 will be charged to your account also.
- Your account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have a grace period of one business day after the maturity to withdraw the funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty and early withdrawal interest penalty.
|Current Rate Information
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.