Variable Rate Information
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account weekly.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- If interest is credited to another account or paid to you by check, this may reduce earnings and may negate the effect of interest compounding.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $1,000.00 to open this account.
- After the account is opened you may make deposits at any time.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- All credit transactions are processed first
- Debits, or withdrawals, from your account will be processed in check number order
- All other items are processed smallest item first
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual on Noncash Deposits
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You have a grace period of two business days (including the maturity date and any holidays, but excluding Saturday & Sunday) to withdraw funds without being charged an early withdrawal penalty or early withdrawal fee. (See Early Withdrawal Provision).
- Your account will mature after seven days.
Early Withdrawal Provisions
- We will impose an early withdrawal interest penalty if you withdraw any or all of the funds before the maturity date.
- If you make a withdrawal of less than the full amount of the account, you will receive an early withdrawal interest penalty on the amount withdrawn.
- The penalty imposed will equal seven days of interest on your account.
- An early withdrawal fee of $5.00 will be charged to your account also.
- Your account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have a grace period of one business day after the maturity to withdraw the funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty and early withdrawal interest penalty.
Current Rate Information
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.