Variable Rate Information
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $200.00 to open this account.
- A minimum balance Service Charge (maintenance fee) of $3.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance falls below $200.00 any 1 day of the statement cycle.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $200.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- All credit transactions are processed first
- Debits, or withdrawals, from your account will be processed in check number order
- All other items are processed smallest item first
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual on Noncash Deposits
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You may make an two withdrawals from your account every statement cycle.
- A Service Charge (maintenance fee) of $5.00 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
Current Rate Information
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.