- Business Accounts are subject to eligibility requirements.
Variable Rate Information
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Change: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes: There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $1,500.00 to open this account.
- A Service Charge (maintenance fee) of $8.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $1,500.00.
- The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- All credit transactions are processed first
- Debits, or withdrawals, from your account will be processed in check number order
- All other items are processed smallest item first
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual on Noncash Deposits
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You may make 20 withdrawal(s) from your account every statement cycle.
- A Service Charge (per item charge) of $.20 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
Current Rate Information
- The rate(s) and annula percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.