Fixed Rate Information
- Call 979-732-2332 for current rates.
- You will be paid this rate until maturity.
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account as directed.
- The annual percentage yield assumed interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- If interest is credited to another account or paid to you by check, this may reduce earnings and may negate the effect of interest compounding.
- Interest will be paid quarterly,annually, or at maturity as you direct.
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $500.00 to open this account.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual on Noncash Deposits
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example: checks).
- You may make deposits into or withdrawals from your account until the maturity date.
- You may withdraw interest earned during the term without penalty, but if it is not withdrawn, it will be added to the principal for the renewed term.
Early Withdrawal Penalty
- If you withdraw any of the deposited funds before the maturity date, a penalty will be imposed.
- For certificates having a maturity of one year or less, the penalty will be 30 days interest.
- For certificates having a maturity over one year, the penalty will be 90 days interest.
- The penalty will be deducted after interest has been credited on the date of withdrawal.
- Your account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have a grace period of ten calendar days after the maturity to withdraw the funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
Current Rate Information
- The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered and accurate within the most recent seven calendar days.
- To obtain current rate and percentage yield information, please call 979-732-2332.